The following is a roundup up all of my yoga essentials in this HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE YOGI. As a previous Corepower Yoga Sculpt teacher, I’ve done my fair share of yoga classes from C2s (yoga flow) to sculpts (yoga with weights) and these are some of my absolute favorites to snag for your yogi bff, sister, girlfriend, etc.
When in doubt, some of my top brands for yoga include Alo Yoga, Lululemon, Manduka, Beyond Yoga, and Free People. This guide includes the mat I use on the regular, the best skidless, towel, some of my favorite clothing items, and my MUST HAVE water bottle.
Yogi Gift Guide Essentials:
To summarize, the following items are listed in no particular order and vary in price ranges from under $10 to under $100 options.
- Kavala Cheetah Leggings (Under $100) I gifted these for my sister who also teaches at CPY and she says they are so comfy + she gets so many compliments on them!
- CorePower Yoga Gift Card Because who doesn’t like free yoga?? There are different package options depending on your location and keep an eye out for seasonal discounts!
- Manduka Yoga Towel (Under $50) My favorite grippy towel and perfect for a hot C2 class to keep you from sliding around.
- Alo Yoga Bra (Under $100) This bra has over 100 almost all 5 star reviews with 6 color options available.
- Alo Yoga Block (Under $25) Great for someone who is practicing yoga at home currently and does not have access to studio equipment! These blocks will help enhance both your yoga and sculpt practice.
- Free People Set I am obsessed with this Free People Bra and Leggings set which comes in 27 color options!!
- Spiral Hairties (Under $10) These are the perfect stocking stuffer to throw in plus these are no crimp and hold your hair up well!
- Beyond Yoga Crop (Under $100) The softest crop top you can put on your body. Because of the comfort of the material, I wear mine all the time + there are 13 color options available!
- Yoga Mat Spray (Under $25) Perfect to clean your mat after a sweaty flow!
- Hydroflask (Under $50) My everyday water bottle and the sippy straw lid is a MUST HAVE. Makes drinking so much easier because you can sip your water versus having to unscrew the lid and pour back! Perfect for hitting your daily water intake goals.
- Lululemon Align Leggings (Under $100) I mean dare I say more? If I could own these leggings in every color possible, I would in a heart beat. These are the silkiest, softest, smoothest leggings and it is hard to beat the quality Lululemon guarantees + a lifetime warranty! There are Lululemon dupe leggings which I am also a huge fan of depending on the use but nothing beats the real deal! These stay up on my waist with ease. Perfect for lots of movement in a hot yoga class with sweat wicking material.
- LuluLemon Yoga Mat (Under $100) I use this mat on the reg for my classes and love the non-slip grip. The mat has some tackiness to help keep you from sliding around. They are also long-lasting and roll up easily for transporting on the go. 5 color options available!
Hope you enjoyed my roundup of my yoga faves in this Gift Guide for the Yogi and be sure to drop a comment below letting us know what your yoga essentials are or any other gift ideas you may have!
Also be sure to check out some of my other Holiday Gift Guides: