This Stocking Stuffers Gift Guide is a roundup of all of my favorite small gift items and even better they are all UNDER $15! Some of these items have been on my lists in past years (or even this year) and others are some daily favorites I use.
My fam may have some weird stocking stuffer traditions – aka large oranges at the bottom of the stocking every single year. Not sure how this tradition started in our household but it’s fun to have that one sliver of consistency ever year! Other than that our tastes change each year but we also have a tradition of getting some new undies which may be a bit strange but what else would you expect in a household full of girls?!
This roundup includes a ton of my personal and my sisters’ favorites along with items on my wishlist this year! Let me know in the comments what your family traditions are – any unique ones that your fam does annually? Now on to the good stuff!
Stocking Stuffers Gift Guide Under $15
- Joy Of Missing Out Book – Such a great read for quarantine and gives readers a ton of ideas for having fun staying in! Have not read personally but thought this was a great gift idea and the cover is cute too!
- Lululemon Scrunchie – Because you can never have enough scrunchies. This Lulu scrunchie comes in a variety of color options and great for crimp free workouts or lounging!
- Moroccan Oil – My favorite oil to add to my hair when prepping for a nice event to add some extra smooth and shine to my hair. I love that these are travel sized to take with you on the go!
- Avocado Holder – How cute are these holders & perfect for the avocado lover in your life!
- Hu Kitchen Chocolate – Hands down one of my favorite chocolate bars and the ingredients are so clean! They also have a ton of flavor options.
- Nail Polish – These are a great add in with so many color options. OPI is one of my favorite brands and always great to have some spare polishes on hand.
- Ultimate Flip – Great for the kitchen junkie in your life for a cute spatula
- Dry shampoo – One of my go-to dry shampoos and love that these are travel sized to carry on your flights!
- EOS lip balm – An easy grocery store grab because you can never have enough chapstick during the cold winter months.
- Aerie Fuzzy Holiday Crew Sock 2-Pack – How cute are these fuzzy socks and who doesn’t love reindeers! Always fun to have a new set for the holidays
- Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups – Another one of my favorite healthy treats. Eating Evolved always delivers with quality ingredients with amazing taste. They have a ton of other flavor options as well!
- Eva NYC Detangling Brush – These brushes are a household favorite among my sisters and I. Perfect for not destroying your hair when brushing after a shower.
- Mini Capri Blue 5 oz. Volcano Jar Candle – These candles seriously smell AMAZING! If you have yet to try out a Capri candle you are missing out. These mini candles are so cute and perfect to throw in stockings!
- Seamless Scalloped Bikini Briefs – This could be a weird tradition in my fam but for some reason panties always make it into the stockings. With 3 girls a little less weird lol but these briefs are so cute and we could always use some more nude pairs in our closet!
- Monogram Mug – This personalized touch is a great way to add some thought behind your gift. CAUTION when putting in stocking stuffer and wrap carefully. You most definitely do NOT want the mug to crack (from personal experience lol)
- Everyday Self-Care – Love this book for a variety of ideas to incorporate more self-care into your routine. Especially great for these difficult times.
- ‘Original’ Hair Tie – These hair ties are some of my daily faves! Perfect for no crimp style and holding your hair in place!
- The Nightingale – One of my absolute favorite books of 2020. I gave to my roommate as well and she has never read through a book so fast! Stay tuned for Christmas 2021 for the movie release with the Fanning sisters.
- Nars lip gloss – Because what girl will turn down a tube of lip gloss and NARS comes with so many different color options!
- Avo Socks – For the avocado lover in your life and so fun! And who doesn’t love more long socks in their wardrobe for the winter months.
Be sure to check out other holiday GIFT GUIDES you will love
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone on Your List
- Foodie Holiday Gift Guide
- Fitness Lover Holiday Gift Guide
- Yogi Holiday Gift Guide
Hope you loved this Stocking Stuffers Gift Guide! Be sure to let me know any of your favorite gift ideas in the comments below!