Loving these EASY Sweet Potato Waffles for breakfast, plus they are Whole-30 Approved, Paleo, and Gluten-Free. These are so fun to whip up in the morning, since they are super tasty and quick to prepare. You can serve with veggies, healthy fats, fruits, and protein for a perfectly balanced meal!
Ingredients You need:
How to Make Sweet Potato Waffles:
- Spiralize 1/2 of large sweet potato or one full small potato.
- Mix with egg and seasonings.
- Cook on waffle maker coated with Avocado oil until cooked through.
Serve with arugula, hard-boiled egg, blueberries, and sliced avocado.
Tools You Need:
Save on Instagram:
Hope you love these Whole-30 Waffles as much as I do!
Be sure to check out other healthy breakfasts you will love:
- Butternut Squash Egg Nests| Paleo, Whole-30 Approved, Gluten-Free
- Oven Baked, Whole-30 Sweet Potato Toast – Gluten-Free Breakfast
- Easy Zoodle Egg Nests with Sliced Avocado|Whole-30, Gluten Free
- Easy Healthy Breakfast Pizza | GF, Dairy-Free, High Protein