A roundup of my top spring athleisure finds including items i’ve purchased recently and others I am eyeing!
How is it already April??! I feel like I ask myself this every new month we go into. Time is flying but I am HERE for some new spring sets, especially as things *hopefully* start to open up further and slowly get back to normal. The list below includes items I have purchased for myself (either in the exact one as pictured, or other color variations in the past) along with a bunch of items I am eyeing!
I could shop for dayss but the following are some items that stood out to snag for spring! Nothing like a fun, bright set to get you in the mood for a good sweat 🙂
- Set Active – Olive Sculptflex Leggings & Olive Bra variety of color options available (I own in black and love!)
- Do You Even – Adapt Smokey Purple Set
- Year of Ours – Pink Veronica Leggings (I own – so soft and flattering)
- Bala Bangles – Set of 2 (light pink)
- Carbon38 – White Ribbed Leggings
- Year of Ours – Blue Ribbed Tie Leggings
- Free People – Good Karma Leggings variety of color options available (I own in blue and wear them all the time!)
- Do You Even – Green Scrunch Shorts & Matching Bra (Just bought recently and loving so far!)
- Free People – Ayla Purple Tie Dye Leggings
- On Running Cloudflow Rose Shoes (Own these in another color and where them on the reg)
- Carbon38 – Ribbed Biker Shorts
- Set Active – Oat Milk Sculptflex Leggings with Matching Bra variety of color options available
- Alo Yoga – Lavish Ivory Bra variety of color options available
- Year of Ours – Ribbed Blue Bra
I am always looking for new sets so let me know below any other spring athleisure finds you are loving!