- 3 cups purely elizabeth granola (pumpkin flavor preferred but original will also taste great)!
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
Pumpkin Pie Fudge Layer
- Add your granola, melted coconut oil, and cashew butter to a high speed blender (I used my Vitamix) or a food processor.
- Blend until the granola layer mix has a liquid consistency. (If it is not liquid enough after blending for a couple of minutes you can try adding a touch more melted coconut oil).
- Pour the granola layer blended mix into an 8×8 parchment paper lined pan. (Do not forget the parchment paper on the bottom as this will help pop them out once complete).
- Place the pan into the freezer on a flat surface inside.
- Add your pumpkin pie layer ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Once the granola layer is hardened from the freezer, pour the pumpkin layer on top and spread evenly.
- Place the pan back into the freezer to harden.
- Once hardened slice into squares with a sharp cutting knife and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 0 min
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Cuisine: Healthy Treats
Keywords: pumpkin pie bars, healthy dessert, healthy treats, pumpkin pie fudge, gluten free dessert, gluten free treats, vegan dessert, pumpkin dessert, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin bars, pumpkin granola bars