- 3–4 medium/large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- dash of pink salt
- Peel off skin and chop sweet potato into large cubes
- Bring water with sprinkled cinnamon & pink salt (optional) to a boil.
- Bring water to a simmer and cook potato for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Mash potato with 1//4 cup melted coconut oil, 1 egg, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, and dash of pink salt.
- Spread sweet potato mix evenly in casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients for the pecan topping in separate bowl.
- Sprinkle pecan topping evenly over sweet potato mix.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 min
- Cool and serve immediately
- Prep Time: 40
- Cook Time: 45
Keywords: sweet potato casserole, sweet potato, healthy thanksgiving, healthy sweet potato casserole, healthy thanksgiving side, healthy sides