This Paleo Pumpkin Bread is dairy-free, gluten free, and refined sugar free. I even snuck some vanilla collagen for all of the amazing skin, hair, and gut benefits! You can have a slice of this healthy pumpkin bread for breakfast, as a quick snack on the go, or as a healthy treat.
- 1 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 3 pasture raised eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix wet ingredients first: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and creamy almond butter.
- Mix dry ingredients separately: pumpkin spice, coconut flour, almond flour, vanilla collagen, and baking soda.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet.
- Mix thoroughly
- Pour mix into parchment paper lined loaf pan and sprinkle dark chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes until cooked through.
Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks (if you can make it that long!)
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Healthy Treats
Keywords: paleo pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, healthy pumpkin bread, healthy treats