BRING ON THE PUMPKIN RECIPES. This time of year I am HERE for all things pumpkin and this PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD was perfectly dare I say ‘moist’ and loaded with flavor!
Ingredients You Need:
- Organic Pumpkin purée
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pasture raised eggs
- Creamy almond butter
- Pumpkin spice
- Coconut flour
- Almond flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Collagen
- Baking soda
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pumpkin seeds
How to Make Paleo Pumpkin Bread:
- Mix wet ingredients first: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and creamy almond butter.
- Mix dry ingredients separately: pumpkin spice, coconut flour, almond flour, vanilla collagen, and baking soda.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet.
- Mix thoroughly
- Pour mix into parchment paper lined loaf pan and sprinkle dark chocolate chips on top (optional).
Benefits of Collagen:
I added a scoop of Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Collagen to reap the extra benefits including extra protein, great for your skin & nails, and amazing for your gut health. The vanilla flavor adds some extra sweetness to your loaf and so easy to mix in!
How to Make Your Pumpkin Bread VEGAN:
For a vegan pumpkin bread, swap the eggs for vegan flax eggs and use a plant-based vanilla protein powder instead of collagen.
Save on Instagram:
Other PUMPKIN recipes you will LOVE:
- Copycat Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars
- No-Bake Pumpkin & Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Grain, Refined Sugar, and Gluten Free