this healthy chocolate walnut BANANA BREAD (paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan) is one of my favorite recipes to whip up. made only with clean ingredients including coconut flour, cashew butter, and even snuck in some collagen peptides for you all.
when i was younger, my mom would always treat me with a slice of banana bread at our local starbucks. let me tell you – this recipe tastes 1,000 times BETTER and i feel SO much better eating it. the banana bread is super moist & the chocolate adds that next level gooey factor. i love whipping up a batch of this paleo banana bread for a healthy grab-and-go breakfast that feels like i’m having dessert.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash banana in large mixing bowl.
- Mix in remaining wet ingredients with banana.
- Mix dry ingredients separately and then combine both wet and dry until fully mixed
- Pour mixture into loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Optional: sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips on top
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until knife comes out clean
This paleo banana bread is one of my favorite recipes to whip up for the week, and it is SO easy to make. ENJOY!
Be sure to also check out a few of my other favorites: