This Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread has a paleo base and is grain free, refined sugar free, and dairy free! The pumpkin bread base uses gluten free flours (almond, tapioca, and coconut), and is sweetened with all natural vanilla extract and maple syrup. The chocolate chips are optional but add an extra touch of sweet. This healthy pumpkin bread is going to give you all the fall feels kind of smells in your kitchen.
Healthy Ingredients Used to Make Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Almond Flour – This is a healthier flour substitute to typical wheat or all purpose flour. It is lower in sugar and full of nutrients (especially Vitamin E and magnesium) and made from ground almonds.
- Tapioca Flour – This is a starch derived from cassava root. It is a great wheat substitute for gluten free recipes. This flour helps the ingredients properly bind together in baking.
- Coconut Flour – This is an amazing gluten free flour substitute made from coconut flesh, dried, and ground into a flour like consistency.
- Creamy Almond Butter – Make sure to go only with one ingredient brands to keep out the junky ingredients like extra sugar/oils. Check out the link for one of my favorite brands!
- Organic Vanilla Extract – I recommend going organic with no added ingredients
- Pasture Raised Eggs – Try to go pasture raised when you can for the highest quality eggs
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a healthier cooking oil made by pressing fresh or dried coconut meat. It is loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and full of MCT’s (which may support fat burning).
- Maple Syrup
- Organic Pumpkin Puree
Baking Tools Needed:
You only need minimal equipment to whip up this insanely good Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin bread including the following:Print
Hope you try & love as much as I do! Be sure to tag @thefitdelish if you try this paleo chocolate chip pumpkin bread out. Make sure to also check out these Copycat Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars or No-Bake Pumpkin & Spice Energy Balls next!