- Sautee 1/4 cup onion with 1 tbsp ghee on castiron skillet for ~3-5 minutes until golden.
- Add in 1 can of diced tomatoes with 1/4 cup tomato paste and saute for another few minutes.
- Transfer tomato mix to blender and blend until smooth.
- Chop organic chicken breast into cubes using a sharp knife.
- In bowl mix in the seasonings (1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp curry powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp garlic powder) and coat chicken breast in full with seasonings.
- Add tomato mix and seasoned chicken back to the skillet and bring up heat to simmer. Bring heat down to low-medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup coconut cream and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top off with about 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
- Serve with your favorites! To keep this meal paleo, it is very delicious with sauteed cauliflower rice!
Keywords: chicken tikka masala, paleo dinner, paleo chicken tikka, healthy chicken tikka masala, chicken tikka