This Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala is made with ghee and coconut cream to keep this meal paleo and is cooked in 1 skillet! Ready in 20 minutes and so delicious served with cauliflower rice and any other toppings you desire. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Protein Packed.
Paleo Ingredients You Need:
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts
- Coconut Cream
- 1 Can of Organic Tomatoes Diced & No Salt Added
- Diced Red Onion
- Garbanzo Beans
How to Make this easy Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala Skillet:
Step By Step Instructions
- Sautee 1/4 cup onions with 1 tbsp ghee in medium heat in your cast iron skillet.
- Add 1 can of diced tomatoes and 1/4 cup tomato paste to the skillet and sautee for a few minutes.
- Blend the tomato and onion mix until creamy.
- Add seasonings to chopped chicken breast.
- Mix completely to coat chicken breast in full.
- Add blended tomato mix, seasoned chicken, and 1/2 cup chickpeas back to skillet. Bring to simmer and cook for 10 minutes
- (Not Pictured) Add 1/4 cup coconut cream to skillet and cook an additional 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Be sure to check out other cast iron meals you will LOVE:
- Healthy Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet (Ready in 10 Min)
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Skillet
I hope you love this paleo chicken tikka masala as much as I do! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @thefitdelish if you try it out!
Make sure to also check out this Healthy Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet (Ready in 10 Min) for another cast iron dinner or this Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Skillet for a healthy breakfast!