These Paleo Buffalo Sweet Potato Skins are loaded with a tasty buffalo chicken salad mix and topped with a drizzled paleo ranch with fresh squeezed lime. Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free game day app or healthy weeknight dinner!
- Wash sweet potatoes thoroughly. Pierce with fork and spray with avocado oil. Bake at 400 for ~45 minutes until tender.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half using sharp knife.
- Scoop out centers leaving a layer on bottom to cook the skins further. Make sure to save the center sweet potato filling as you will be using later for the stuffing.
- Start to prep your chicken by adding 2 chicken breasts to pressure cooker on low for 17 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 450. Season and cook skins for 10 minutes. Flip skins after time and cook an additional 10. (If you have a thinner potato skin you may not need to cook as long so keep an eye on them as cook time will vary depending on potato size).
- When your chicken is finished use immersion blender to shred into pieces. If you do not own an immersion blender you can use two forks pulling in opposite directions to shred chicken.
- Once chicken is shredded mix in 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and 2 tbsp avocado mayonnaise.
- Mix in sweet potato filling with chicken.
- Finely chop ~3-4 celery stalks and mix in with buffalo chicken stuffing.
- Once your sweet potato skins are finished, stuff them with the buffalo chicken and bake at 350 for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once finished top off with drizzled ranch, 1/2 fresh squeezed lime, and sprinkled cilantro.
- Serve & enjoy!