Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- Preheat oven to 350 (do not forget this step to save you time once ingredients mixed)
- Make 2 vegan flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 3 tbsp water) and let sit while you mix other ingredients.
Mix WET ingredients:
- mashed 2 spotty bananas+ 1/2 cup PB + 3 tbsp melted (in microwave) & cooled coconut oil* + 2 vegan flax eggs (once thickened) +1 tsp vanilla + 1tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Mix DRY ingredients:
- 1/2 cup almond flour + 1/4 cup coconut flour+ 2 tbsp tapioca flour + 1 tsp baking powder + dash pink salt
- Pour dry ingredients into wet bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pour mix evenly into coconut oil (melted) lined donut pan and push out mix from centers.
- Bake at 350 for ~15 minutes until golden.
- Cool & top off with peanut butter + melted chocolate drizzle