Today is officially the FIRST DAY OF FALL – which calls for these Pumpkin & Spice Energy Balls. I’ve been having so much fun transitioning over to all things fall. However, as much as I am excited to transition to what may be my favorite season, I have to admit I am dreading the cold weather that will follow. Regardless, I am having a lot of fun baking and testing out new fall recipes to share with you all! Plus all of the fall fashion is so much fun to shop for and stock up on all the trendy pieces this year.
Now back to these Pumpkin & Spice energy bites. These are seriously no joke. You can whip these up in just one bowl and you only need nine simple ingredients! Piece of cake right? If they last long enough you can store this in your freezer for quick snacking!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup Whole Grain Oats
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1/3 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Organic Pumpkin Purée
- Dash of Vanilla
- 1/8 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin & Spice Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Mix dry ingredients first. Mix in wet ingredients and stir all together until fully mixed. Fold in dark chocolate chips. Use ice cream scoop to shape into even sized balls. Store in freezer for snacking.
I love grabbing one or two of these when I’m on the go and need a quick burst of energy. They seriously taste amazing and have the perfect consistency of being slightly gooey and creamy & full of deliciousness. This feels like fall when I’m snacking on one of these!Print
Pumpkin & Spice Energy Balls
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 Balls 1x
Quick pumpkin & spice energy balls for on-the go snacking. Full of fall flavors and you only need one bowl + nine simple ingredients to whip up.
- 1 Cup Whole Grain Oats ((Bob's Red Mill is my favorite brand to use))
- 1/3 Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter ((I used Crazy Richard's))
- 1/8 Cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Dash Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin & Spice Siggi's Yogurt
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients and stir until fully mixed.
- Fold in dark chocolate baking chips.
- Use ice cream scoop to shape into even sized balls.
- Store in freezer for quick snacking.
These last 1-2 weeks in freezer (if you make it that long).
I recommend letting them defrost for a few minutes prior to snacking. You can also heat them up for a few seconds in the microwave for even quicker snacking.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack