This roundup of my top May Purchases includes a variety of finds from workout apparel, lounge apparel, household products, going out clothes, vacation fits, and hair products. These are all items I have bought recently and have now become a staple in my wardrobe and routine! I highly highly recommend every single product in this list and hope you love these as much as I do!
My Top May Purchases (ordered randomly)
- Set Active Luxform V Bra – One of my new favorite bras to wear and the material is SO soft! Super flattering as well and comes in a variety of colors. They sell out fast but you can add email alerts to be notified of restocks. TTS.
- Amazon Lounge Set – I kid you not, I wear this almost every single day now. It is so cozy and cute for lounging. I even bought it in another color I love it so much!
- David’s Non-Toxic Toothpaste – I will never go back to my old toothpaste brands after making the switch to EWG verified (read more on that in my Branch Basics review here) toothpaste. I have been making a huge effort to remove toxic products from my daily routine. This toothpaste tastes great and gives me peace of mind knowing I am not putting toxic ingredients into my mouth.
- Princess Polly Green One Shoulder Top – One of my new go-to tops for going out now that things are opening back up. It is so cute and flattering! Goes perfectly with high waisted white jeans.
- Bamboo Toilet Paper – I know it may seem silly to have toilet paper on my top roundup, BUT I have been making huge efforts as well to shift to more eco-friendly products in addition to non-toxic. Toilet paper is an easy swap in the right direction and this paper is Plastic-Free & Biodegradable!
- Claw Clips – I am obsessed with these clips! I use them constantly during the work weeks or going out with friends! I love the different color options this set comes with. It is so nice to keep my hair out of the face with a cute, chic look!
- Amazon Long Sleeve Top – Another favorite find for spring (found from @choosingbalance sharing and am obsessed)! The material is light and not too hot for spring days. It is super flattering and goes perfectly with high waisted denim jeans or white jeans. Only $24 too!
- Peach Workout Set – Such a fun spring color and so fitting to jam out to Peaches by JB! 🙃 🍑 Only $30 too!
- Princess Polly White Romper – I bought this for my upcoming trip to Croatia & obsessed with how flattering and comfortable it is! Definitely going to be a summer staple!
- Forever 21 Maxi Dress – This dress is a STEAL at only $23! The quality is surprisingly good for the cost. This dress is super cute, flattering, and flowy! Another vacation staple that will be coming with me on my upcoming trip.
- Canon Camera Lens – This was definitely a huge investment for me but one I am beyond excited about! I have really been wanting to improve my photography and so excited to start using this lens in the kitchen and on travels!
Let me know what your top May Purchases were below!