hi! I’m katya, the creator behind ‘The Fit Delish’! welcome to my page where I share my love for all things real food, wellness, travel, healthy living, and anything else on my mind!
I’m a dallas native, nut-butter enthusiast, & fitness fanatic sharing my love for REAL food and healthy recipes.
Since I can remember, health & wellness has been my passion, from playing competitive tennis player at a young age to receiving a full athletic scholarship to play D1 tennis for the University of Richmond. I quickly learned the value of proper diet & workouts to drastically improve performance. I graduated in 2016 with an accounting degree with a spanish minor & am currently working at a digital marketing startup agency while blogging on the side.
I love proving that working a day job doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice your health. My mission is to share my passion for fitness & healthy recipes that taste DELISH & are super quick & easy for the busy gal! I have a passion for inspiring others to fuel their bodies with real food, that gives you energy to sustain you through life. This is how thefitdelish was born – by sharing my love for wellness to inspire others.
(inspired by @downshiftology)
- Education: I graduated from the University of Richmond with an Accounting Major and Spanish minor.
- Born: I was born in Detroit, Michigan and grew up in Dallas, Texas until I moved to the east coast for college.
- Travel: I absolutely love travel. I have lived abroad in Spain and Argentina and am fortunate to have travelled to a variety of countries. I have been to 3 continents and my goal is to visit all or 6 of the 7 in my lifetime.
- Favorite Colors: White, pink, blue!
- Biggest Fear: Creepy crawly insects, spider, snakes. Eeeek!
- Favorite Ingredients: Avocado, Nut butters, Bananas
- Favorite Dessert: Oooh tough – my tahini banana bread is definitely one of my top.
thank you for visiting, and i look forward to sharing more!
want to CONNECT? contact katya at email@example.com