- Use cutting knife to slice chicken thigh into around 1.5 inch cubes
- In large mixing bowl, add in 1/4 cup tapioca flour, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp onion powder, and a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour chicken thigh cubes into bowl and thoroughly coat them with dry mix.
- In your pressure cooker container pour in your sauce liquids: 2/3 Cup Coconut Aminos, 1/3 cup honey* (add 2 tbsp additional if you would like it sweeter), 3 tbsp sesame oil, and 1 tbsp rice vinegar.
- Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour in your chicken mix into the pot.
- Stir until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
- Pressure cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your faves! I love with coconut rice and freshly steamed broccoli.
Keywords: pressure cooker chicken, honey chicken, honey sesame chicken, honey garlic chicken, pressure cooker chicken thighs, paleo chicken, paleo asian chicken, gluten free chicken recipe, gluten free honey sesame chicken, paleo honey chicken, paleo honey sesame chicken, chicken thigh recipe, pressure cooked chicken thighs, asian chicken thigh recipe, honey garlic chicken thighs, foodi deluxe chicken recipe