These Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs are made in the pressure cooker with coconut aminos and tapioca flour to keep it soy & gluten free! Absolutely delicious served with healthy coconut rice and steamed broccoli. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Protein Packed.
Ingredients you need to make Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs
Tapioca Flour: This is a starch derived from the cassava root. This is a great wheat substitute for gluten free recipes. This flour helps the ingredients properly bind together while pressure cooking.
Garlic Powder: To season and give extra flavor.
Onion Powder: To season and give extra flavor.
Pink Salt: To season and give extra flavor.
Honey: This is an excellent natural sweetener loaded with antioxidants and propolis.
How to Make Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs
Use cutting knife to slice chicken thigh into around 1.5 inch cubes
In large mixing bowl, add in 1/4 cup tapioca flour, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp onion powder, and a pinch of pink salt.
Mix dry ingredients fully with a spoon or whisk.
Add your chopped chicken thighs to the dry mix and coat chicken evenly.
In your pressure cooker container pour in your sauce liquids: 2/3 Cup Coconut Aminos, 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp honey*, 3 tbsp sesame oil, and 1 tbsp rice vinegar and stir until mixed thoroughly.
Pour your chicken thighs coated with the dry mix into the pressure cooker pot, and stir until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
Pressure cook the chicken thighs on low for 20 minutes.
Serve with your faves! I love served with healthy coconut rice and freshly steamed broccoli.
Tools You Need to Make Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs:
- Pressure Cooker (I used the Ninja Foodi Deluxe but you can also use a generic pressure cooker like this one).
- Cutting Board
- Chopping Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Shop on AmazonPrint
Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs
- Total Time: 35 min
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 Package of Organic Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/3 cup honey (if you would like it sweeter add 2 additional tbsp)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Use cutting knife to slice chicken thigh into around 1.5 inch cubes
- In large mixing bowl, add in 1/4 cup tapioca flour, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp onion powder, and a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour chicken thigh cubes into bowl and thoroughly coat them with dry mix.
- In your pressure cooker container pour in your sauce liquids: 2/3 Cup Coconut Aminos, 1/3 cup honey* (add 2 tbsp additional if you would like it sweeter), 3 tbsp sesame oil, and 1 tbsp rice vinegar.
- Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour in your chicken mix into the pot.
- Stir until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
- Pressure cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your faves! I love with coconut rice and freshly steamed broccoli.
Pro tip: spray your measuring cup with avocado oil or coconut oil prior to pouring into the pot for a nonstick pour!
Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
Keywords: pressure cooker chicken, honey chicken, honey sesame chicken, honey garlic chicken, pressure cooker chicken thighs, paleo chicken, paleo asian chicken, gluten free chicken recipe, gluten free honey sesame chicken, paleo honey chicken, paleo honey sesame chicken, chicken thigh recipe, pressure cooked chicken thighs, asian chicken thigh recipe, honey garlic chicken thighs, foodi deluxe chicken recipe
I hope you love these pressure cooker honey sesame chicken thighs as much as I do!! Be sure to tag me on Instagram if you try. Be sure to check out this Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala (Quick & Easy, One-Skillet if craving a different healthy cuisine!