This 2021 Holiday Gift Guide is a roundup of ideas for everyone on your list! Some of these are items I use regularly and swear by, others are items on my wish list! This roundup includes the following:
- My Top Picks
- The Foodie
- Stocking Stuffers
- The Jet Setter
- The Wellness Junkie
- The Fitness Junkie
- For the Parents
My Top Picks
- Perfect Moment “Ski” Sweater – I have this sweater in another color and LOVE for hitting the slopes. I love this neutral design Perfect Moment has since come out with and will keep you warm on the slopes all day.
- Ray Ban Sunglasses – My favorite sunglasses at the moment and I like that these are an in between of the round and hexagon shapes which I found more flattering on my face.
- The Kooples Black Bag – This is a great nighttime staple and will go with every outfit! A perfect size too where it isn’t too big but holds everything you need.
- Mango Tan Wrap Coat – I bought this during my time in Europe and wore it everywhere! It is super flattering and will keep you nice and warm.
- Eberjey White Pajamas – The material is top notch with Eberjey pajamas and I want these in every color. Have this set in navy and wear them all the time! Perfect for hanging out with family as well as these are more conservative.
- All Saints Leather Jacket – A night time staple and this is a really great bang for your buck leather jacket in terms of quality and style. Goes with everything and perfect for a night on the town or a nice dinner!
- Golden Goose – I love this style of Golden Goose and definitely a fun pair to spice up the sneaker collection. On my list!
- Gold Hoops – These go with everything and are a nice, chic touch to every outfit.
- Black Ugg Slippers – the coziestttt slippers you will put on your feet and perfect for chilly winter days.
For the Foodie
- Air Fryer – One of my favorite kitchen appliances as it is a game changer and leaves your food nice and crispy with less clean up time. Dishwasher safe too!
- Cheese Board – How cute is this board from Anthropologie?? Perfect for hosting and they have a ton of other cute cheese boards as well on their site.
- Farmstand (Grow Your Own Veggies) – This is a really unique gift idea for the sustainable person who would has the space to hold this. You can grow your own veggies at home and there are a ton of different size options on their site.
- Caraway Nontoxic Cookware – Such a great non toxic set for someone getting into cooking. You can buy as a set or individual pieces. 7 color options on their site.
- Vitamix – A kitchen staple and I use mine frequently for smoothie bowls or other baking needs.
- Smeg Toaster – A chic toaster to display on the kitchen counter. They have a variety of color options including white and black as well.
- Wine Glasses – For a smaller gift these glasses are so cute and I love the shape of these.
- Castiron Skillet – Requires minimal oil for cooking and dishwasher safe!
- Hair Clips – a hair trend I am here for to skip the heat and keep your hair out of your face + healthy!
- Dry Bar Dry Shampoo – a lifesaver for when you are in between hair washes or need some volume. Plus it smells amazing. They also sell travel sized bottles at Sephora which are amazing for travel.
- Mini Capri Candle – Because you can never have enough candles and these smell amazing
- Airpods Compostable Case – This case is so cute, comes with 6 different color options, is customizable, AND compostable I mean dare I say more. Plus only $30
- Happy Socks – Cliche but these socks make me v happy and the quality on these are great
- Notebook – I love this goal planner for the girl who wants to get her life together in the new year
- Where the Crawdads Sing – Easily one of the best books I have read over the past year I finished it in 2 days. Also to become a movie so definitely a great gift for the bookworm
- Silk Scrunchie – Cute on the wrist and good for the hair + you can never have enough scrunchies
- Skims Face Mask – I am OBSESSED with these face masks. They are so breathable and come in multiple neutral color options. Sooo cheap too only $8/mask
- SET Seamless Undies – These are my favorite undies at the moment as they are very comfy and are no show in leggings when working out.
- Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bar – Hu chocolate is delicious and made with all clean ingredients. And always nice to throw something a little sweet in there
- Personalized Mug – (Not Pictured) but Anthropologie has the cutest mugs and this is an affordable nice touch you can add to someone’s stocking. Make sure to protect well though or it can break in there! (from personal experience)
- Chip Clips – (Not Pictured) These are so cute and great for the foodie!
For the Jet Setter
- Hydroflask Bottle – There is a reason this bottle continues to make the gift guides as it is a daily staple in my routine. Holds a significant amount of water and perfect for travel to fill up once through security.
- Packing Cubes – These cubes are great for organizing your belongings for trips. I love being able to differentiate my items by theme to find items quicker and keep things cleaner inside the suitcase.
- Travel Case – These come in 7 different colors along with a variety of sizes. I love that they are chic and you can actually see your belongings inside.
- Travel Mirror – So you never have to deal with awful hotel or Airbnb lighting ever again. Lightweight and portable to do your makeup on the go.
- Briggs Carry On – The best suitcase in my opinion on the market with a lifetime warranty. Doesn’t get better than that.
- Jewelry Holder – Customizable, medium sized holder with 13 different color options.
- Compression Socks – A great small addition to a gift because these are a GAME CHANGER for long flights to avoid leg pain. They keep your blood flowing and the difference wearing these is incredible and you are so much more comfortable flying.
- Tumi Bag – The perfect weekend away bag. Or you can travel with the Tumi over your carry on bag for flights. I have had this bag in an older model for years now and the quality is incredible and has held up sooo well.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – A daily staple in my routine and perfect for long flights to keep the outside noise out.
- Sleep Mask – Great for falling asleep on long flights and the material is crazy soft on your skin.
For the Wellness Junkie
- Hurom Juicer This has been a kitchen staple for me over the past few years. It’s chicer than many juicers on the market where you don’t mind displaying on the counter and it works amazing! And great for improving your gut health.
- Salt Rock Lamp For a lower budget option, this lamp is a great nightstand addition with countless health benefits and is amazing for winding down with a great nighttime routine. We are overexposed to positive ions and a salt rock lamp neutralizes this effect. There are a ton of other amazing benefits as well from salt rock lamps including stress relief, air purification, mood enhancement, enhance breathing etc.
- Oura Ring This ring does it all including sleep, activity and cycle tracking along with a library of meditation and audio sessions available. Comes in a variety of color options as well. On my list!
- Hatch Restore All encompassing device including sound machine, smart light, sleep routine, reading light, and a gentle wake up alarm clock for mornings. 73% 5 star reviews and another device on my list!
- Silk Pajamas Washable silk for the coziest and comfiest sleep. 7 colors available!
- 5 Minute Journal This journal is all the TikTok rage and would be a great stocking stuffer!
- Somavedic My entire family is hooked on these and an amazing investment for your household’s health to counteract harmful 5G and EMF frequencies.
- Canopy Humidifier Helps promote healthy skin and reduce cold/flue symptoms. Dishwasher safe + 4 color options available.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses Another amazing tool to promote a stronger night sleep. We are countlessly exposed to blue light which keeps signaling to your brain that it is still time to stay awake. These glasses mitigate the harmful effects of blue light on your sleep patterns for a deeper night sleep.
For the Fitness Junkie
- Apple Watch I use this daily and has been great for fitness tracking, sleep tracking, and going on runs to track my distance and mileage!
- Bra + Matching Legs Such a cute set from Revolve!
- Set Active Set I have been obsessed with the sets from SET Active and they have a billion different color and style options! Love this color and fit especially pictured.
- Foam roller Another great tool for recovery and a great size that isn’t too bulky.
- Set active socks These are a fun smaller gift for the fitness junkie and I love these socks! Also come in a variety of colors with the “SET” text.
- Theragun Perfect for recovery to soothe sore muscles!
- Alo Yoga Mat I love this mat and use it regularly. Comes in 10 color options!
- On Sneakers My current favorite pair of running shoes that I wear regularly.
For the Parents
- Robe Nothing better than a cozy robe to bundle up in and they have 5 color options.
- Smeg Tea Kettle Obsessed with all things Smeg and perfect if your parents are big tea drinkers!
- Photo Frame – Digital This is one of the best gifts you can get for your parents as you can update the photos it displays for the home.
- Home Edit Coffee Table Book A fun small gift to get your parents for a ton of organization inspo around the home.
- Cozy Blanket Because who doesn’t love cozy blankets
- Doorbell Another great gift and everyone in our family has and is obsessed.
- Chess Set This is a fun smaller gift for a chic chess board to add to the coffee table.
Past Gift Guides for More Ideas:
- THE ULTIMATE STOCKING STUFFERS GIFT GUIDE (UNDER $15)
- 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for the Yogi
- Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover – 2020
- 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for the Foodie
If you enjoyed these guides, be sure to SAVE them on Pinterest! It means the world to me if you found these helpful!