You only need 6-ingredients to whip up these grain, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free 3-layer bars. These are the perfect treat when all of your sugar cravings hit and you are seeking a healthier alternative.
Paleo Base (Bottom Layer)
- 1.5 cups Paleo Baking Flour (Bob’s Red Mill is my fave)
- 1/3 cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/8 cup Date Nectar (D’Vash is the best – can sub with maple syrup)
Peanut Butter Fudge Layer (Middle)
Chocolate Layer (Top)
- Mix Base layer ingredients until fully mixed.
- Pour evenly into 8X10 baking pan glazed with coconut oil.
- Bake for ~15-20 minutes until golden.
- While the bottom layer baking, mix in separate bowl the Peanut Butter Layer ingredients.
- Once cooled from the oven, spread the middle Peanut Butter Layer evenly on top.
- Freeze for ~15 minutes until hardened.
- In microwave melt chocolate layer ingredients for ~1 minute (stir to fully melt).
- Evenly spread on top of hardened fudge layer.
- Freeze until hardened.
- Remove from freezer & slice into squares.
- Store in fridge for ~5-7 days or about 2 months in freezer & ENJOY!
- You can sub maple syrup for the D’vash date nectar if not in pantry.
- Store in fridge for immediate devouring, or freezer for long term last.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 37 minutes
Keywords: peanut butter fudge bars