You all HAVE to try these ooey gooey Peanut Butter healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you haven’t realized this yet, peanut butter and chocolate just might be my absolute favorite combo to eat together. Something about the sweet and salty mix comes out just right. Mixed this into cookie form with oatmeal for the yummiest healthy treat.
With just 7 ingredients and 12 minutes, you can whip up a batch of your own.
I love using real, wholesome ingredients including 100% Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter, and Lily’s dark chocolate chips to keep the cookies low in sugar.
Plus these are ready SO quick, and are super warm and gooey inside. I brought some for my coworkers to try out and they were OBSESSED!
After whipping up these cookies, try out my decadent 3-layer peanut butter fudge bars, or some deliciously moist paleo chocolate walnut banana bread. You will love!
Please do share & tag @thefitdelish if you try these out and let me know what you think!
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 Cookies 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Refined-sugar, dairy, and butter free with only SIX ingredients. Deliciously warm & gooey on the inside and ready in just 12 minutes.
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (i used Crazy Richard’s)
- 2 Pasture Raised Eggs ((vital farms is my fave))
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (i used Lily’s)
- Mix wet & dry ingredients separately.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips
- Use hands to roll into 2-3 inch balls (wet hands with water if sticking)
- Space out evenly on baking parchment lined pan.
- Bake at 350 for ~12 minutes.
- Cool & enjoy!
Store in airtight container or fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Healthy Treats
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies, peanut butter cookies