- Mash your spotty bananas in largest mixing bowl until fully mashed and have a creamier consistency.
- Mix in the remainder of your wet ingredients: 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 2 pasture raised eggs, & a dash of vanilla extract
- In a separate mixing bowl, fully mix your dry ingredients: 1 tbsp coconut sugar, 1 cup almond flour, 2 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tsp baking soda, & 1 tsp organic cinnamon.
- Pour your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix all together until fully blended and creamy.
- Fold in 2/3 cups dark chocolate chips.
- Pour your healthy banana bread bars mix into a parchment lined paper small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes (if you prefer your bars gooier, go with the lower amount of time and on the flip side if you prefer them fully baked and slightly more crisp then keep them in slightly longer).
- Cool and slice into bite sized bars for healthy snacking**
*store in an airtight container
**pro tip is to bring hold a very sharp cutting knife under hot water for a few seconds and then use the knife to cut into the bars. will give you much cleaner lines!
- Category: Healthy Treats
Keywords: healthy banana bread bars, healthy dessert, healthy treat, banana bread, dairy free, gluten free, healthy banana recipe, banana recipe, banana dessert