love easy swaps like this alfredo spaghetti squash which tastes delicious and full of nutrients. i like whipping up a large batch of this to enjoy throughout the week.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- alfredo seasoning (i use justspices)
- 10–15 scallops (you can use fresh or frozen)
- sundried tomatoes
- handful of spinach (i use organic girl)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (i use bare organics)
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds, & coat with olive oil.
- Bake on pan lined with foil face down at 425 for 45 min.
- Once fully cooked let squash cool & scrape side with fork into large pot.
- Mix in Pasta Alfredo Seasoning (mix of of paprika flakes, garlic, parsley, sea salt, tellicherry pepper, nutmeg, and lemon peel), 1/2 cup coconut milk, and handful of organic girl spinach. cook pasta mix on medium heat for 10-15 min.
- While pasta is cooking seared ~10 scallops by cooking on medium heat skillet with dash of olive oil & dash of pink salt for 2-3 min each side
- Strain pasta & top with sun-dried tomatoes & seared scallops
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes