this creamy PALEO ALFREDO spaghetti squash with SEARED SCALLOPS is one of my favorite dinners to whip up. it tastes like your traditional fettuccine alfredo without all of the extra calories and carbs and you feel SO much better after eating this dish. i like whipping up a large batch and saving leftovers to get me through a few days.
what you need:
1 spaghetti squash
Just Spices Pasta Alfredo Seasoning
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
handful of spinach (i use organicgirl)
scallops (frozen or fresh work fine)!
himalayan pink salt
- slice spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds, & coat with olive oil.
- bake on pan lined with foil face down at 425 for 45 min.
- once fully cooked let squash cool & scrape side with fork into large pot.
- mix in Pasta Alfredo Seasoning (mix of of paprika flakes, garlic, parsley, sea salt, tellicherry pepper, nutmeg, and lemon peel), 1/2 cup coconut milk, and handful of organice girl spinach. cook pasta mix on medium heat for 10-15 min.
- while pasta is cooking seared ~10 scallops by cookin on medium heat skillet with dash of olive oil & dash of pink salt for 2-3 min each side
- strain pasta & top with sun-dried tomatoes & seared scallops