Fall means seasonal flavors & products and the Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars are one of my favorite treats! I recreated these bars as a more affordable option than the $3 per bar price you pay at the store. These turned out bomb and are perfect for on the go snacking! Plus these copycat Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free, and Paleo Approved.
Ingredients in Copycat Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars:
You only need 8 simple ingredients you likely have on hand to whip up these Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars and so simple to create! Plus these are no-bake and are a healthier and more affordable option than store-bought bars.
- Peanut Butter – Creamy peanut butter is best and some of my favorite brands include Crazy Richard’s, Trader Joe’s, Once Again Nut Butter, and Santa Cruz Organic are some of my favorite brands to use as they do not add any funky ingredients or extra sugar.
- Pumpkin Puree – Use fresh from a can
- Melted Honey – This will add sweetness to the bars for the ideal Perfect Bar taste
- Spices: Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon will get you that pumpkin flavor needed for the seasonal taste
- Vanilla Collagen – This adds a nice boost of protein to the bar while adding some extra vanilla flavor. Ancient Nutrition is the brand I used for this batch
- Almond Flour – This will bind together the bar nicely so that they don’t fall apart
- Chocolate Chips – Optional, but a nice addition to complement the pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin and chocolate will always be one of my favorite combos!
Tools You Need:
These pumpkin pie perfect bars are NO BAKE and only need simple tools you likely already have on hand. I used a loaf pan to press the mix into, but you can also use any other sort of pan on hand to press into.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar Directions
Mix the wet ingredients: (Peanut Butter, Pumpkin Puree, Melted Honey) and dry ingredients separately (Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon, Vanilla Collagen, Almond Flour) in your mixing bowls. If your honesy isn’t runny, pop it in the microwave for ~10-15 seconds (keep an eye on it so it doesn’t bubble over) which will helps melt the peanut butter to mix into a nice consistency.
Pour your dry ingredients into the wet and continue to mix fully together. Fold in chocolate chips to your liking (or sprinkle the chips on top once poured into loaf pan).
Pop into the freezer for at least 1 hour before slicing & enjoying!
Save on Instagram!
Other Pumpkin Recipes you will LOVE:
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Grain, Refined Sugar, and Gluten Free
- No-Bake Pumpkin & Spice Energy Balls
This post uses affiliate links to generate commission at no cost to you! I only promote products I use and love. Thank you for supporting The Fit Delish – it allows me to continue creating more recipes for you & it means the absolute world to me!!