This healthy chocolate chip tahini banana bread is so easy to make + Gluten, Dairy, & Refined-Sugar Free!
- Smash bananas until fully mashed.
- Mix in eggs, maple syrup, and tahini until fully mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix collagen, coconut flour, almond flour, and baking powder until fully mixed.
- Fold wet into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips into the mix.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper and pour mix in evenly.
- Bake at 325 for about 45-50 minutes until golden and baked through.
- Cool, slice, and enjoy!