These Apple Pie Overnight Oats are one of my favorite quick and easy fall recipes. They are the best healthy breakfast to whip up during apple season. Ready in just 10 minutes and you can grab and go in the morning! These overnight oats are refined sugar free, loaded with protein, and flavor packed!
Here’s What You Need:
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats – opt for GF for a healthier option
- Greek Yogurt – Siggi’s is one of my top greek yogurt brands as high in protein and low in sugar
- Cashew Butter – If you have not tried cashew butter yet, you are seriously missing out!
- Chopped Apple – honeycrisp or gala are my favorites!
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Ginger
- Vanilla Collagen – to add some extra protein & flavor
- Ground Cinnamon
- Chopped Walnuts
- Coconut Oil – to caramelize the apple topping in the morning (optional)
Can I make these Apple Pie Overnight Oats Vegan?
You can easily sub plant-based yogurt instead of the Greek yogurt for a vegan alternative. The yogurt helps give your oats a creamy consistency + adds extra flavor. Kite Hill has some of my favorite vegan yogurts, along with Coyo Coconut Yogurt!
How Long do these Apple Pie Overnight Oats Need to Soak?
I generally prep these overnight oats the night before so I have them ready to go in the morning. However after 2-3 hours you could likely enjoy your oats and they will taste delish! The longer the soak time the better though so they can get super thick and creamy.Print
Hope you enjoy these easy Apple Pie Oats as much as I do! Make sure to tag me on Instagram @thefitdelish if you try this recipe out! I love seeing your creations!