These crispy af air fried sweet potato gnocchi tots are going to be your new go to staple in the kitchen for something quick and delicious. These are a perfect side dish for a meal or can be served alone with some ketchup to dip.
Ingredients You Need to make Air Fried Sweet Potato Gnocchi:
You only need ONE ingredient to whip up these healthy air fried sweet potato gnocchi tots. You can serve them with your favorite ketchup to dip – my favorite is Primal Kitchen Ketchup as there is no sugar added.
Where can you find sweet potato gnocchi?
My favorite place to stock up on these insanely delicious gnocchis is Trader Joe’s! Of the three gnocchis at Trader Joe’s, the sweet potato is definitely the least healthy option as there is dairy and sugar added but it’s all about the balance right?!
Ingredients in Sweet Potato Gnocchi:
Sweet potatoes, wheat flour, potatoes, water, butter (cream [milk], eggs, sunflower seed oil, grana padano cheese (milk, salt, animal rennet, lysozome (enzyme from egg whites), sugar, salt, sage.
Ingredients in Primal Kitchen Ketchup:
Organic Tomato Concentrate, Organic Balsamic, Less than 2% of Salt, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Spices
All you need is an air fryer to whip up this easy and delicious veggie side dish or snack.
I used the Ninja Air Fryer which I have loved so far! Plus it is dishwasher safe which makes for easy clean up.
Another more affordable air fryer you could check out is from Dash linked here. They have 74% 5 star reviews on Amazon. Plus they have a ton of cute color options!
What does an Air Fryer Do?
Air Fryers use Air Crisp technology to use up to 75% less fat than your traditional frying methods without sacrificing flavor.
These machines have a high temperature range from 105 degrees up to 400. They auto shut off which makes it safer and easier to make your favorite air fried dishes as you do not have to keep as close an eye on them.
Lastly the Ninja Air Fryer is DISHWASHER SAFE which makes clean up a breeze!Print
Crispy Air Fried Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- Primal Kitchen Ketchup for dipping
- Open your bag of Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi and pour desired serving into your Air Fryer bin. (You can fry up to the entire bag or fry a smaller portion)!
- Spread the sweet potato gnocchis out evenly in the bin.
- Air Fry at 390 for 8 minutes.
- Pull out fryer bin and shake thoroughly to flip your gnocchis.
- Pop bin back into the fryer and fry at 390 for another 7-9 minutes until nice and crisp.
- Serve as a side for your meal of dip in Primal Kitchen ketchup
Best served immediately
- Cook Time: 15
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer recipe, sweet potato gnocchi, sweet potato tots, sweet potato recipe, air fried sweet potato, trader joes gnocchi, gnocchi recipes, air fried gnocchi, how to air fry gnocchi
Save on TikTok:
HEALTHY SWEET POTATO TOTS 🤤🔥 (ready in just 15 min)! #cookingtiktok #selftaught #kitchenhacks #aprendecontiktok♬ levitating x promiscuous DJ Lilli – DJ LILLI
Hope you love this easy & delicious Air Fried Sweet Potato Gnocchi as much as I do!
Shop the Post
Also be sure to check out other recipes you will LOVE!
- Healthy Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet (Ready in 10 Min)
- Chicken Sausage & Kale Pesto Spaghetti Squash BoatsCreamy Paleo Alfredo Spaghetti Squash with Seared Scallops