The holidays are right around the corner so I put together the ultimate holiday gift guide for the foodie. Are you the kind of person that goes all in on the holidays after Halloween or do you wait until Thanksgiving is over?The following is a holiday gift guide for the foodie friend/family member. This includes all of my favorite kitchen items for all budgets ranging from $300 to as low as $10!
In order of highest to lowest price:
Gift Guide for the Foodie Summary:
- Juicer I use this juicer almost every single day! There are more affordable options as well, but if you are gifting for a health nut that is sure to use a juicer often, then this is well worth the cost. I wrote an entire blog post about the health benefits of juicing celery every morning here.
- Food Processor This is high on my wish list as I currently use my Vitamix for food processing. However, the food processor can be used for a variety of things including homemade nut butters & energy balls!
- Smeg Toaster A chic addition to your kitchen for the bougie foodie friend. These toasters are SO chic and come in a variety of colors including pink, cream, and light blue.
- Le Creuset Skillet My absolute favorite skillet I have to date and the best part about this is that it is DISHWASHER SAFE. These are so sleek and non-stick and the opportunities are endless for what you can whip up. They come in a variety of color options and I currently own a cream skillet which I love!
- Air Fryer This air fryer is the BEST for quick & crispy meals! My favorite food to pop in here is chopped potatoes with all the seasonings to make crispy patatas bravas or sweet potato fries! The size is not too bulky and can fit a decent amount of food inside.
- NutriBullet I love this blender for smaller serving smoothies with a built in cup for on the go drinks! The blender speed is amazing for the cost and size and this is in my frequent rotation for use.
- Immersion Blender A versatile addition to the kitchen and can be used for sauces, soups, smoothies, shakes, etc.
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook This cookbook is a beauty and I drool over all of Tieghan’s recipes on Instagram. Perfect for a kitchen display
- Egg Cooker This cooker will change. your. life. For any egg lover this is such a timesaver for quick breakfasts to get perfectly hard-boiled eggs. You just pop the egg on the cooker, add some water to the line of desired yolk, and press the button to start. The timer will go off once ready for perfect eggs!
- Mini Waffle Maker This is the cutest waffle maker and I have used for recipes such as my Whole 30 Sweet Potato Waffles. They have a variety of color options available including pink, blue, and white!
Let me know which of the above was your fave and what else you’re eyeing this holiday season! Hope you enjoyed this gift guide for the foodie roundup and happy holidays!