I’m rounding up this ultimate gift guide for the fitness lover in your life with some of my absolute favorite items I use daily! I still can’t believe the holidays are right around the corner. 2020 is flying but this time of year is my favorite transitioning from fall to cozying up with the family over baked goods and Christmas movies. I am obsessed with all things fitness and athleisure, so I had a blast putting this guide together!
When in doubt shopping for the fitness gal, gifts from Lululemon (ie leggings, bras, or bikers) or Apple (ie AirPods or Apple Watch) never fail with the high quality and durability! I love finding Lululemon dupes, but you get what you pay for and there is nothing better than the buttery feel of aligns against your skin (#4). Kavala also has some adorable sets linked below (#11) and I have also gifted my sister some of their cheetah leggings in the past which she loves!
14 Gifts for the Fitness Lover in Your Life
- Hydroflask (Under $50) – My everyday water bottle and the sippy straw lid is a MUST HAVE. Makes drinking so much easier because you can sip your water versus having to unscrew the lid and pour back! Perfect for hitting your daily water intake goals.
- Alo Yoga Tank Top (Under $100) – This tank has all 5 star reviews and perfect with high waisted bottoms. The fit is just right – not too snug and not too loose. 7 color options available!
- Apple Watch – I use this watch every single day. I currently use the Series 4 and highly recommend. I do not have cellular set up on my watch and have not felt like I am missing out without it.
- Align Biker Shorts (Under $100) – These shorts are the align material turned into biker. If you don’t see the length you want in the size needed, Lululemon offers free hemming which I ordered 10″ shorts and hemmed down to 5″! These feel like literal butter and great for lounging, yoga, or long runs. 8 color options available.
- Theragun – This gun is incredible for recovery and targeting sore muscles. Perfect for runners or weight lifters to relieve muscle tension. They also offer a slightly pricier white model and a mini gun.
- Spiral Hair Ties (Under $50) – Love these no crimp hair ties! Perfect to throw in a gift package or to gift as a stocking stuffer!
- Lululemon Shorts (Under $100) – These shorts are so so comfy. My go-to for outdoor runs in the summer or for indoor workouts. They have pockets with zippers which is great to throw in my keys or pods.
- Alo Yoga Hat (Under $50) – I love this hat and always wear it playing tennis!
- Ankle Weights (Under $50) – Great to throw on your ankles during a yoga flow or sculpt for extra toning!
- ON Running Shoes Perfect for cross-training and so light on your feet. I am obsessed with these shoes and wear them frequently for workouts.
- Kavala Tie Dye Set (Under $100) – The cutest set with matching biker shorts and crop!
- Set Active – This set is blowing up on social media and a variety of color options. I own the set in black with the box cut bra (Under $50). I always get so many compliments when I wear this set!
- AirPods Pro – Finally caved and upgraded from my regular AirPods and haven’t looked back! These noise cancelling AirPods are beyond worth the upgrade. These fit comfortably in your ears with the option to turn noise cancelling on/off.
- Hoka Running Shoes – Perfect for the long distance runner!
Hope you found this gift guide for the fitness lover helpful. Let me know in the comments below any other fitness gifts you have loved!
Be sure to also check out my Gift Guide for the Foodie for the ultimate foodie in your life!