How crazy is it that Valentine’s Day is just 3 weeks away?!? Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the new decade & now January is nearly over. Time seriously flies!
With V-Day approaching, I’m rounding up 14 VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR HIM that your bae will love.
This valentine’s day gift guide has you covered with gifts ranging from $25-$249. listed in no particular order & realistic gifts he will actually get some use out of!
14 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him:
- Outdoor Voices Joggers $85 — The coziest, softest pair of pants your man will wear — so i’ve heard. These have been a huge hit in our household among the men!
- Bleau de Chanel Cologne $77/$130 – (size dependent) — To keep him smelling fineeee. 5 star reviews online!
- Calvin Boxers $36 — Love how classic these are and I feel like some men will put off investing in a nice new pair of boxers. They will love!
- All Birds $95 — Every guy I know that owns a pair raves about how comfy these are! Variety of color options.
- AirPods Pro $249 — The new Airpods are noise cancelling and incredibly lightweight. (I tested these out myself & can vouch for the quality of the noise cancellation functionality). Engraving options available and worth the cost!
- Ugg Slippers $110 — The coziest for cold winter days!
- Mixology Kit $150 — For the bartender/drink lover! Comes with a shaker.
- Cozy Robe $98 — Something he will never buy himself, but thank you later for it.
- Pup On Socks $25 — For your dog loving man, these are an awesome gift. These are cute & fun + so affordable!
- Toiletry Bag (Personalized) $139 — The monogram adds a great touch to this personalized gift. Perfect for overnight visits or weekend getaways.
- Weekend Getaway Bag $90 — Ideal for weekend visits if you don’t live together. Variety of color options!
- Shaving Kit $35 — Great for new relationships. He will love!
- Amazon Fire Stick $35 — For the tech guy – will result in some great “netflix & chills.” Perfect gift if he doesn’t already have one – obsessed with mine!
- Woo Coconut Lube $25 — Just listen the @theskinnyconfidential and you will understand. (All-natural Organic Ingredients)
- Tickets to your favorite concert.
- Treat him to dinner at your favorite restaurant.
- Create a gift basked with an assortment of smaller gifts
- Tickets to a sporting event for his favorite team — i.e football, basketball, hockey, etc.
- Create a “coupon book” full of different favors he can use at his desire
- Cook him a nice dinner with wine & make a meaningful playlist with all of your songs
Let me know what you end up getting bae & if you have any other gift ideas that you love for him!