14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him with Valentine’s just over a week away!!
I love any excuse to spoil my boyfriend and show him how much he means to me. This inspired me to put together 14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for him if you need some inspo for what to get your man! I feel like there can be so much pressure with all the holidays to find that perfect gift but remember that a simple gesture can also go such a long way (even if on a lower budget)!
14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas:
Note that this was in no specific order, and I think you couldn’t go wrong with any of these ideas!
- Cozy Robe $98 — I adore the Weezy brand, and they have custom monogram options. A robe is such an unnecessary luxury that many men likely aren’t going out of their way to buy for themselves!
- Pink Lingerie ~$130 — I always find holidays such a fun time to surprise your man with a fun new lingerie set! For Love & Lemons has the most gorgeous sets with plenty of Valentines themed options. Free express shipping for your set to arrive in time for Valentine’s day on orders >$300.
- Peter Millar Half Zip $150 — These are amazing quality and a ton of color options to choose from. A great winter gift considering there are plenty of cold months to come. Very versatile too!
- Monogrammed Leather Keychain $15 — Love this personalized option to throw in a fun gift basket if you want to add some other items like his favorite drinks, candies, etc.
- Massage Oil Candle $48 — This candle isn’t just an ordinary candle. The wax can be drizzled all over the body made with a complex blend of essential oil. You can surprise your man with a massage using the candle oil which I’m sure he would drool over!
- AirPods Pro $249 — I use these literally everywhere and he doesn’t already have a pair, this will change his life (esp. with the noise cancelling – obsessed for big cities). Engraving options also available and worth the cost! You could also pair with a monogrammed case for a sweet touch.
- Saxx Boxers $92 — One of my boyfriend’s favorite brands and feel like men can never have enough boxers!
- Ugg Slippers $110 — There’s a reason these are always selling out since Ugg seriously makes the BEST slippers. These are the coziest for cold winter days!
- Toiletry Bag (Personalized) $139 — The monogram adds a great touch to this personalized gift. Perfect for overnight visits or weekend getaways.
- Adventure Challenge Book $38 — I love this book idea and want to get this for my boyfriend at some point to try out! It has scratch off date challenges which gives you some fun out of the box dates that you may not have thought to plan yourselves.
- Outdoor Voices Joggers $88 — The coziest, softest pair of pants your man will wear (so i’ve heard). These have been a huge hit in our household among the men!
- Woo Coconut Lube $25 — A long time favorite with all natural organic ingredients!
- Personalized Deck of Cards $24 — Saw this on TikTok and thought they were such an adorable idea. Can customize the deck with pictures of you two.
- New Sneakers $115 — New sneakers are always a fun idea since they can get plenty of use. Especially living in NYC, shoes get dirty so fast so he will definitely appreciate another pair!
- Pasta Making Class – If you live in NYC, Aunt Jake’s is one I’ve been dying to try! Reservations must be made wayy out in advance on OpenTable, or you can email/call the restaurant direct!
- Book a Couples Massage or gift him a massage from yourself (ie with your new candle massage oil)
- Tickets to your favorite concert
- Treat him to dinner at your favorite restaurant.
- Create a gift basked with an assortment of smaller gifts
- Tickets to a sporting event for his favorite team — i.e football, basketball, hockey, etc.
- Create a “coupon book” full of different favors he can use at his desire
- Cook him a nice dinner with wine & make a meaningful playlist with all of your songs
- Scrapbook or photo book from a recent trip you took or recent mems
Would love to hear in the comments below what you end up getting. If you have any other ideas not listed, please share too!
Happy Valentine’s Day!